Map + Directions
Getting to Kennebunkport
Visitors take note! Parking in front of The Tides Beach Club, along Goose Rocks Beach, requires a parking permit from Memorial Day through Labor Day, from 8am - 6pm daily. Parking permits can be purchased at the Department of Public Safety on Route 9 or at the Goose Rocks Beach General Store, just down the street from the hotel.
The Tides Beach Club does offer some guest parking, for non-staying guests, alongside the building.
Detailed Driving Directions:
From North or South on Interstate 95, (The Maine Turnpike)
- Take the Kennebunk/Kennebunkport exit #25. Take a left on Route 35 South towards Kennebunkport and follow Route 35/Fletcher Street to a small rotary. Go halfway around and stay on Rte 35.
- At the traffic light, turn left and immediately right, keeping the fire station on your Right and the Police Station on your left. You are still on Route 35, now Summer Street.
- Follow Summer Street to second traffic light at Route 9. Turn left, you will cross the Kennebunk River and enter “Dock Square”. Proceed through town to the Stop sign at the top of Spring Street and turn Right. (Route 9)
- Take your next left on School Street and proceed approximately 5 miles, (still Route 9) through the village of Cape Porpoise to Goose Rocks Road. You will see the Clock Farm on your left, (an old Farmhouse with a Clock Tower).
- Turn right onto Dyke Rd. Travel approximately 1 mile or so and follow the sharp left hand turn onto Kings Hwy.
The Tides Beach Club is less than a mile down, on the left.
Tides Beach Club
254 Kings Highway, Kennebunkport, ME 04046